Why choose The Chartered Banker MBA?
- The Chartered Banker MBA is the only qualification in the UK and globally which allows individuals to gain an MBA as well as 'Chartered Banker' status.
- The learning experience brings together high level skills and knowledge from an internationally recognised university and centre of research excellence with the professional and managerial competencies of a world leading professional institution.
- Our first postgraduate programme was launched in 1973 and we offer one of the longest established Masters schemes in the areas of Accounting, Banking and Finance provided by any traditional UK university.
- Our blended learning delivery allows flexibility to study around work commitments and the degree can be completed in two years.
- Bangor has long been recognised as one of the major European University centres in the areas of accounting, banking and finance, and was ranked No.1 for research in accounting and finance in the UK Government's Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008.
- The Chartered Banker MBA reponds directly to the increasing global demand to develop and sustain responsible professionalism in global banking