'Speak to a Professor'
Do you wish to know more about the acclaimed Chartered Banker MBA programme, which in as little as 12 months, can confer both the prestigious award of Chartered Banker status together with a top MBA?
If so, please joins us for a highly interactive online information session to find out more about the Chartered Banker MBA Programme held on Tuesday, 20th February 2018 at 2pm GMT.
You can speak directly with the team including the Chartered Banker MBA Programme Director, Professor Ted Gardener of Bangor University Business School which is rated GOLD by the UK Government for its standard of Teaching Excellence.
During the interactive session you will:
- Learn about the highest professional award available to bankers through gaining a dual qualification of a top MBA in Banking as well as the prominent ‘Chartered Banker’ status
- Explore in more detail the globally focused modules studied on this programme and how the knowledge can be applied directly into your everyday work
- Discover how blended learning delivery of the programme is aimed to fit around you and your busy work schedule and how the academic development achieved will progress you in your career
- Access information about the application process and great fee incentives and discounts for Spring 2018 enrolment
- Participate in a live Question and Answer session
Register* for this online interactive session which is delivered by WebEx below.
*By registering for this online session you are agreeing to receive marketing information on the Chartered Banker MBA; Your information will not be shared with anyone outside Bangor University and the Chartered Banker Institute. If you do not wish to receive any communication please contact firstname.lastname@example.org