Key Features of the Chartered Banker MBA
- A unique and innovative dual accreditation, 'Master in Business Administration (Chartered Banker)’ degree from Bangor Business School and the Chartered Banker Institute
- The only banking qualification in the World combining an MBA and Chartered Banker status
- Delivers practical and contemporary content to aid executives and managers to make sense of the holistic nature of bank management
- It responds directly to the increasing global demand to develop and sustain responsible professionalism in global banking
- Accelerated route available for holders of professional banking qualifications and recognised MBAs
- Blended learning delivery allows flexibility to study around work commitments and the degree can be completed in 2 years. See 'How Blended Learning Works'
- If you are looking for courses in banking this course may be for you