Why choose The Chartered Banker MBA?
- The Chartered Banker MBA is the only qualification in the UK and globally which allows individuals to gain an MBA as well as 'Chartered Banker' status.
- The learning experience brings together high level skills and knowledge from an internationally recognised university and centre of research excellence with the professional and managerial competencies of a world leading professional institution.
- Our first postgraduate programme was launched in 1973 and we offer one of the longest established Masters schemes in the areas of Accounting, Banking and Finance provided by any traditional UK university.
- Our blended learning delivery allows flexibility to study around work commitments and the degree can be completed in two years.
- Bangor Business School is in the world’s top 10% of Institutions and Economists in the Field of Banking and is ranked highest of all UK universities (RePEc, September 2021).
- Bangor University is classified in the top 10 in the UK for teaching quality and student experience within the Accounting and Finance subject area (The Times and Sunday Times League Table 2021).
- The Chartered Banker MBA reponds directly to the increasing global demand to develop and sustain responsible professionalism in global banking