Please complete the application form here. If you require any assistance please contact a member of the Admissions team by email on email@example.com or use the instant chat facility on the website.
- If you would like to know which study route you are eligible for prior to submitting an application, you are invited to send your resume for assessment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your completed application has been submitted, you will receive a decision on your application within 7 working days. You should monitor the status of your application within the portal as you may be asked to provide further information
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have made the deposit payment, you will be issued with an unconditional offer. A Conditional Offer Letter with payment instructions will be issued to those who have not yet paid their fee to secure their place on the programme
- Once your deposit payment has been received and your place secured, you will be enrolled onto the programme and an invoice for your programme fees will follow
- You will have access to all your online resources from the start of the new semester and as soon as your first instalment of programme fees have been received. All new students will be invited to join an online induction session, when navigation of the online resources will be discussed
For an update on your application, or for assistance with completing your form, please contact the admissions team on email@example.com or use the instant chat facility on the website.