Chartered Banker MBA Banking Qualification
Apply to the Chartered Banker MBA, a globally focused banking programme. Delivered by Bangor University, awarded the Gold standard in the UK Government's Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 and within the top 25 Institutions in the world for Banking research.
A ground breaking banking qualification from Bangor University Business School and the Chartered Banker Institute that allows you to gain a top MBA in Banking and Finance and the coveted 'Chartered Banker' status. If you are looking to study a banking course in the UK, then you have come to the right place. Based in the beautiful surroundings of North Wales and offering the finest selection of academic courses, Bangor is by far the best choice.
Benefits of Chartered Banker MBA Dual Award
Developed for the global financial industry this banking qualification combines the high-level skills and professional competencies that will be increasingly necessary for the post-crisis banking environment.
- Raise your professional profile - Chartered Banker status is the highest professional award available to bankers worldwide
- Enhance your career prospects - Acquire new skills to lead the way in the evolving financial services industry
- Blended learning delivery - Allows flexibility to study a dual award qualification around your working career
- Chartered Banker Institute Membership - Access to a wide range of specialist support in banking (training courses / professional advice / privilege invitations to special events)
Routes to Chartered Banker MBA in the UK
There are many routes to study The Chartered Banker MBA.
- Full Programme – Comprises 8 Compulsory Modules and 4 Elective Modules for the dual accreditation of Chartered Banker MBA. Usually studied over 2 years.
- Accelerated Route - For applicants with an approved professional banking or accounting qualification may be admitted to the accelerated Chartered Banker MBA Route. Applicant are excempt from at least 5 modules and studies can be completed in 18 months.
- Super Accelerated – Applicants with a recognised MBA or its equivalent may be admitted to the Super Accelerated Route. Applicant will study a pre-set combination of 4 modules over a period of 12 months to gain the dual accreditation of Chartered Banker MBA. Suitably qualified Bankers and Accountants with Executive level experience may also be considered for this route.
- The Chartered Banker MBA can also be studied as a Certificate, Diploma and individual modules.
The route you study will be determined by your level of qualification and work experience. Get in touch with the Team to find out which route is best for you.
Connect with Chartered Banker MBA
If you have a query, we have many ways in which you can contact the Chartered Banker MBA Team:
Chat to a member of our Admissions team through the live chat function below.
Follow us on: