How does blended learning work?
Featured below is a small cross section of how our blended learning materials look.
Click on each tile to open a sample of what to expect. For more detail or a demonstration please get in touch.
What is Blended Learning?
- The Chartered Banker MBA is a Blended Learning programme, a unique combination of online and face-to-face learning. Designed to make life easier for busy professionals, it minimises time away from the office and therefore has less impact on the day to day operation of the business and the students’ working day.
- The online learning element of the CBMBA programme is delivered by a combination of recorded lectures, live tutorials and Blackboard.
- Academic support throughout the semester will be provided through:
- Discussion forums
- Live web chats
- Web based tutorials using our online learning platform ‘Blackboard’
- Each Compulsory Module benefits from a 1 day face to face revision workshop held at the end of each semester with the Module Director. Revision workshops lead to the examinations
- All revision sessions will be recorded to allow you to access these sessions online and to sit examinations close to home
- We strongly encourage you to make every effort to attend the revision workshops as this is a valuable way of meeting other students, exchanging ideas and developing networks
- Guest speakers and lecturers from banks and other organisations will also be invited to the revision session