When undertaking the Chartered banker MBA you study eight Compulsory Modules and four Electives to gain the 180 credits needed for the full degree and dual award of ‘Chartered Banker MBA’.
The elective modules are listed below. For more information about each module and to read more about the tutor click on the relevant link.
- Banking Technology & FinTech
- Capital Markets and Treasury Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Crime
- Financial Crises and Regulation
- Financial Services Compliance
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Marketing Strategy
- New Venture Creation
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Retail Banking
Each module is assessed via a 3500 word research project. These research projects apply the skills that you acquire earlier in your ‘Research Methods’ module (one of the eight Compulsory Modules). Each of these four research projects (one for each of your chosen four Elective Modules) is essentially a ‘mini consultancy project’.