When undertaking the Chartered banker MBA you study eight Compulsory Modules and four Electives to gain the 180 credits needed for the full degree and dual award of ‘Chartered Banker MBA’.
The elective modules are listed below. For more information about each module and to read more about the tutor click on the relevant link.
- Marketing Strategy
- International Banking
- Financial Analysis
- New Venture Creation
- Financial Crises and Regulation
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets and Treasury Management
- Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Financial Services Compliance
- Retail Banking
- Banking Technology & FinTech
Each module is assessed via a 5000 word research project. These research projects apply the skills that you acquire earlier in your ‘Research Methods’ module (one of the eight Compulsory Modules). Each of these four research projects (one for each of your chosen four Elective Modules) is essentially a ‘mini consultancy project’.