Chartered Banker MBA
The only qualification in the world which can bestow the unique dual qualification of an MBA and the prestigious Chartered Banker status.
Delivered through a decade long partnership between the world’s oldest Banking Institute; The Chartered Banker Institute and Bangor University’s research led Business School, the Chartered Banker MBA programme has produced over 1,000 graduates from over 100 countries over the past 10 years.
- Raise your professional profile - Gain the highest professional award available to bankers worldwide
- Enhance your career prospects - Acquire new skills to lead the way in the evolving financial services industry
- Learn Online - Part time, distance learning allowing flexibility to study around your working career
- Begin in April or October - Study in 12-24 months, depending on prior learning and professional acumen
- Gain Chartered Banker Institute Membership - Access to a wide range of specialist support in banking (training courses / professional advice / privilege invitations to events)
Take your career to the next level and join many financial services professionals across the world in gaining this globally recognised qualification!
"I feel equipped with the management and entrepreneurial ability to succeed in banking and a wide range of business fields"
Connect with the Chartered Banker MBA Team
Request further information about any aspects of the prestigious Chartered Banker MBA programme here or please contact us on:
Chat to a member of our Admissions team through the live chat below